Owning an Android smartphone and still lacking the one of the most essential Google Play Store app? No worries, we are here to help you out! Missing the Play Store app is really frustrating because you won’t be able to download any other app or game on your device. And no doubt that the best app store for Android is Google Play Store. So regardless of any reason, if you don’t have or can’t use the Play Store app, then you must consider Google Play Store download and install it right now.
Why you need Google Play Store App?
The Google Play Store is the only official app store for Android smartphone using which one can download apps and games. There are many alternative to Play Store and third-party sites to download apps & games, but the only recommended destination is Google Play Store.
The app is comes with easy to use and intuitive UI. The sticky search bar on the top makes the search more flexible and exact search results. Not only that, a different section that recommends apps & games based on your search and much more. So, now you decide that you need Play Store app or not?
Why to Download Google Play Store APK?
The Google Play Store app can only be downloaded and installed using APK. One might have a question like why is that so? It’s because, the app comes as a default system app on every Android device which can be updated to latest version but you can uninstall until your device is rooted. Indeed, you can reinstall Google Play Store and that too using APK. No matter what you need Google Play Store download APK to have app installed on your Android smartphone. So, what are you waiting for? Still missing the app, then get your device an updated version of app from here just by downloading latest version of Google Play Store APK.
What Play Store Offers?
The Google Play Store is a full-featured app where you can get millions of apps and games for free. Yes, it’s true! You just need to create a Google account and you can get access to every app and game to download. It’s quite simple to use Google Play app. Besides, the app store comes with a lot of features as mentioned below.
- Download latest applications and games within minutes for free.
- Offers free updates of the already installed and being used applications and games.
- The application enables the users to search for any specific applications by using keywords.
- Easy to browse various applications in the Google Play Library via category.
- Improved and friendly user interface.
- Installation and uninstallation of any application or game are just one click away.
- Provides superior, free and trending applications with better recommendations.
- Astounding experience and much more.
Google Play Store Download
|Minimum Version||dpi||Download Links|
|(old*) Android 4.0+||nodpi||Download|
|(new*)Android 4.0+||240-480dpi (universal)||Download|
|(old*) Android 5.0+||320dpi||Download|
|(old*) Android 7.0+||nodpi||Download|
Steps to Install or Update Google Play Store App using Official APK
Installing or updating Play Store app is much easier with APK file. Below are the mentioned steps which you need to follow and you will have Google Play Store app installed on your Android smartphone.
- Download the link to the ‘Google Play Store APK’ file from the end of the article.
- Copy the download APK file to your device internal / external storage.
- Go to your Security Settings and turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option that will allow app installation from unknown sources. Don’t be alarmed – it’s safe.
- Navigate to copied path and click to install. In a few seconds, the application should install and the latest version of Google Play Store should be running on your phone to enjoy.